Saturday, September 3, 2011

Adorable

Awesome news...I just got accepted onto another CT!!  I am so excited to be a part of Christy Haig Creations creative team!!  Woo Hoo, I cannot wait to work with all of her amazing templates!!

Christy has just released a new template pack and I had my first chance to play with her work.  I must also point out that the ladies on her team are amazing and really show how templates can be individualized!!


Here's a look at the two templates she is offering in this package.  I love how she offers square AND rectangle versions of her templates...not everyone scraps in 12x12!
Snag these templates for only $2 HERE

And this is what I created.
Credits: Summer Lovin June Color Splash by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Adorable Wordart Pack by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Template Pack 12 by Christy Haig Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...