Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Do

I've been married for just over 3 years now and have yet to scrapbook my wedding photos.  I mean I've done a few LO's here and there but haven't really done much.  I think one of my big problems is that I was really looking for a kit that could match to colors of my wedding and all of the kits fell short of my expectations. Inspired Designs by Crystal just released a new kit - Baptism - and when I saw it I thought that it might just work with my wedding pictures.  This kit has papers and embellishments that are in various shades of grey and white which really allow your pictures to **POP** off of the page!  It really solved my issue with not being able to find a kit that matched my colors just perfectly.  Now I think I can just let the photos speak for themselves.

Here is my LO done with the Baptism kit and my very precious wedding pics!
Credits: Baptism kit and template by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: English 111 Adagio BT

Here's the Baptism kit, templates, AND the new wedding add on!!  Be sure to check them out!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...