Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Perfect

Another SUN challenge LO for August!  I am only a few points away from getting a $10 coupon from the shop!!  Woo Hoo!  I absolutely love the "Capture It" challenge that goes on each month!  You have the option of just posting pictures that go with the theme (i.e. the not-so-great pics that you haven't deleted) or you can make a LO.  I've chosen to do a LO for this month and last month...it kind of challenges me and I have to do some journaling to make the pictures make sense in the LO!

So anyways the challenge: share some photos that aren't quite up to standard (should be super simple and guess what...it was!!)

And here's the LO for the Capture It challenge:
Credits: Love Notes by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Croxford, Liorah BT, and SansBlack; Template: Decorative Click & Fill Pages from Creative Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...