Monday, August 22, 2011

Goodnight My Sweet

Sunshine Studio Scraps is having another monthly template challenge (Guided Impressions)!!  Woo Hoo!!  Head over there if you want some good *FREE* template fun!!

Here's the template -created by Christy Haig this month:
I had some pictures of Jesse (I have a never ending supply of them) that I wanted to scrap and it just so happened that while I was away on vacation, Inspired Designs by Crystal released a new kit - Goodnight Sweetheart - that would work wonderfully with some sleepy time pics of my little man.  Here's my take on the challenge:

Credits: Goodnight Sweetheart by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Kensey, Edwardian Script ITC; Template by Christy Haig 

And just to satisfy your curiosity, here is what the kit Goodnight Sweetheart looks like!
And matching templates!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...