Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photograph

That's right, it's September!!  That means more challenges from Sunshine Studio Scraps!  I think the Capture It challenge has got to be one of my all time favorite challenges.  The funny thing is that you don't even have to scrap to participate... you could just post pictures if you wanted to.  This challenge has really allowed me to use pictures I probably wouldn't have used or in the way that I've used them.  It's also given me the opportunity to focus on journaling as well!

So this months Capture It challenge challenges you to take multiple pictures right in a row, then share at least 4 of them and explain which one is your favorite and why.  I think I kind of cheated because I wrote that these 4 were my favorites of the bunch that I took, but all well, I'm loving this layout.  Oh yes and this is point #12 which means that I now get a $10 gift certificate to the SUN shop!!!  YES!!

Credits: Expecting A Boy by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Photography: Wordart Pack by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Porridge Hot; Frame by Designs by Angel



Happy Scrapping fellow scrappers!!  Hope you join in on the fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...