Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monkey-ing Around Blog Train LO

Way back at the beginning of this month (seems like forever ago!!) I posted about the Monkey-ing Around Blog train.  Well that was also when I was accepted onto IDBC's CT and I showed you all the kit she had made for the Blog Train!  I have finally made a layout using her Monkey-ing Around Blog Train 2011 contribution as well as her #1 Daddy kit!

Credits: Monkey-ing Around June Blog Train 2011 and #1 Daddy by Inspired Designs By Crystal; Font: Pea Bhea; June Guided Impressions Template by Christy Haig

I did this LO as part of the June Challenges over at Sunshine Studio Scraps.  This LO was for the Guided Impressions challenge where you are given a template and challenged to make it your own!  Here's what the template looks like:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...