Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

This double page LO is of my little sister.  The pictures of her playing with an umbrella inside were just too cute and went perfectly with Inspired Designs by Crystal's new kit Rainy Day Adventures: Pink.


Here are the 2 pages side by side:
Credits: Rainy Day Adventures: Pink; Font: Digs My Hart; 
Sketch 252 Two Pager by Sookie Francisco at Scrapbook Challenges

Here is a look at the awesome sketch that I got from Scrapbook Challenges!  I cannot believe how perfectly this sketch went with these pictures and this kit!!  If you want amazing free sketches Scrapbook Challenges is the place to go, they literally have hundreds to choose from!






 And here they are individually:


Man this was a super fun kit to work with.  I have a bunch of pictures of my little sister that would work perfectly with this kit so you may be seeing a few more layouts with this kit!!  Here's what it looks like:


I also used the coordinating word art for this kit as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...