Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Expecting: A Boy Kit LO!

Well clearly I am enjoying scrapping with Inspired Designs by Crystal's products!  I couldn't help myself; I just had to do another LO with this Expecting: A Boy Kit!  I honestly should do an album of my now 3 month old little guy with this kit but I have a hard time doing whole albums!!

So I found this super cute picture of my little brother when he was about 3 years old.  It was so adorable with him flexing and showing off his muscles!  lol!!  I just had to scrap this picture!

Credits: Expecting A Boy by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Brother Wordart Pack by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Overlay: Gettin Edgey 01 by Studio RA Designs; Template: Fuss Free: Like Mother Like Daughter Set One by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Here is what the whole kit for the Wordart pack looks like:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...