Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Color Splash LO

Over at Sunshine Studio Scraps they do a monthly Color Splash.  The designers get a color scheme that they all use when creating their kits.  This is such a fun idea because you can purchase several different kits and mix and match almost like a mega kit.

The month of June is nice and sunny; filled with lots of water photos and outdoor fun!  That's why it only makes sense to have some bright primary colors to work with!  Here is what Crystal designed:

**Images Linked**


And of course you can't forget the matching word art!!

Go to Crystal's blog, Inspired Designs By Crystal, to get inspired by the amazing Creative Team that she has!  But for now take a look at my creation using this Summer Lovin kit!
Credits: Summer Lovin by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Traveling Typewriter



I loved this kit so much I decided to use it to create my blog background!  I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have!!  

Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...