Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Family Story Collab Kit & LO

Well hello there my fellow scrappers!  I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend full of family adventures and awesome scrapping!  I just had to share the new collab kit by Inspired Designs by Crystal and Jen C. Designs which can be found at Sunshine Studio Scraps!  This is an awesome kit that is just perfect for a heritage album!!  So here is what's available (and just so you know new kits are released on Saturdays and are sold at a discounted price on that day!!!!)  Also check out Inspired Designs by Crystal's blog for a QP freebie!!


Also available are word art, stacked paper packs, and worn papers...and right now the whole bundle is on sale for $10!

Alrighty then, now that you've checked out the goodies, take a look at the fun I had with the product!  I have a few black and white pics of my dad when he was a baby and found this cute picture of him with my aunt!  I couldn't resist using it with this awesome kit!  
Credits: Our Family Story: A collaboration by Inspired Designs by Crystal and Jen C. Designs; Fuss Free Template: Room To Breathe Set Three by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs



So happy scrapping until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...