Saturday, June 18, 2011

#1 Daddy kit and new LO

Time to start celebrating daddy's everywhere!!  Father's day is this Sunday in case you may have forgotten!  This  Father's Day will be my husband's very first so I'm excited that I get to make is special for him!!!

Inspired Designs by Crystal has just released a new Father's Day kit just in time for the holiday and trust me I had fun playing with it.  It's nice when you have a kit that has a color pallet and embellishments that can compliment all of those daddy pictures!!

So here is a look at this new kit, #1 Daddy:


To go along with this kit Crystal has also made some custom word art.  In her shop she also has other word art celebrating the dad!


So now that you've had a chance to check out the product, check out what I created with it!
Credits: #1 Daddy by Inspired Designs by Crystal


Happy scrapping fellow scrappers!!  Have a wonderful Father's Day celebration!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...