Monday, June 13, 2011

First CT work for Inspired Designs and Freebies!!

So last week I got to do my first CT work for Inspired Designs by Crystal!  I was so excited to get to work with her product and was anxiously awaiting to see the new kits she would have her new CT gals work on.  As I have mentioned before on my blog, I have a new baby boy (11 weeks old now!!) so I was even more excited when I found out Crystals 2 newest kits have a baby theme!  I love the colors, the patterned papers, the embellishments...pretty much everything about these kits!!

I also have to say that Crystal has an amazing Creative Team!!  I am SO inspired by their LO's and the use of Crystal's product!  I found myself looking at their work thinking "Wow, I would have never thought of doing that"!  I'm looking forward to working with the CT gals and Crystal and seeing what else they create!!

So anyways onto the kits...
Crystal's product can be purchased at Sunshine Studio Scraps!

Expecting: A Boy

Expecting: A Girl


So this is what I created using Expecting: A Boy...

Credits: Expecting: A Boy by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Dana Anne; Free Template from Creative Memories


Ok so onto the FREEBIES!!  Crystal has designed 2 Quick Pages using these two beautiful kits!!  If you want to snag then up and take a peek at the amazing LO's that were created using her new kits check out her blog Inspired Designs by Crystal

Here's a look at the QP put into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...