Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 38 - Happy Birthday

Well, I didn't make my Page A Day Challenge in time!  = (  I had 3 more pages left and just felt totally uninspired with them for some reason.  Maybe I just needed a break.  In the meantime, I've continued my P365 which will be up soon and some new pages for Susan Godfrey's two new kits (True Love and Sweet Romance) which will be released on the 12th.

Here is one of the 3 layouts left in my 52 Blessings Challenge from last year.
Credits: Birthday Boy by Susan Godfrey  Designs;
Border: Border It from Weeds & Wildflowers Designs;
Fonts: Digs My Hart and PartybyTom 

This layout was completed using Susan Godfrey's Birthday Boy kit.  I cut the cakes out of one of her papers to make the border.  The title was created by using the font PartybyTom and then filling with with paper and glitter from the Birthday Boy kit!  I absolutely love how the title turned out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...