Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fellow Creative Memories Scrappers...

Hello to my fellow Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 Scrappers out there,

So many digi scrappers out there are using other programs that sometimes I forget that I am not alone.  I love seeing what other CM scrappers create and get super excited when I find out that someone is using the same software.

Well if you're like me you would like the software to do pretty much all of the things that other platforms can do and for the most part I've found this to be true.  However, I've found myself wondering how to do things and just having a gut feeling that it was entirely possible.

So let me cut to the chase now.  I have found the absolute most amazing and wonderfully eye opening website EVER (as far as this software goes).

Pixels2Pages.net is a run by a group of independent CM Consultants who have tons and tons of how-to videos with tips and tricks and short cuts!  I spent the whole night just watching these videos!!  If you scrap with CM you have to check this place out.  It's the only thing online that I've been able to find like it!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...