Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 LO's for a New Kit - True Love

While I may feel like I haven't really been scrapping this month I must say that I truly have!!  I must feel that way because I finished several layouts for a couple of Susan Godfrey's new kits and haven't been able to post them until today!  You're going to love these beautiful kits which as usual offer lots of variety that can be used with all different types of photos!


So here is the new release True Love (currently 50% off until Feb 19th!!)
Sold at Susan Godfrey Designs Shop

And here are the layouts that I created using this beautiful "Valentine's Day" kit.  As you can see there is really A LOT of different things that you can do with this 1 kit!


The black paper in this LO was created by simply filling a paper with black and then adding a filter to create texture.  I then used the design in the red paper as a sort of overlay to place on top of the black paper.  The title of the page is actually from a picture I took of a wall hanging at the mall and then cut out using the wand tool.
Credits: True Love by Susan Godfrey; Font: Pea Dacia
and Impact Label Reversed

In this LO I modified the cute font that Susan created by filling the white border with paper from her kit.  I liked the light green because I wanted to bring more attention the the green items on the page.
Credits: True Love by Susan Godfrey
 On this LO I simply added an inked look around the edges of the paper.
Credits: True Love by Susan Godfrey designs;
Word Art: The Creations Freebie by Create With
TLC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...