Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 LO's for A New Kit - Sweet Romance

Well Susan Godfrey created not only one beautiful kit but two this month!!  Check out Sweet Romance (which happens to have all of my favorite colors - absolutely love it)!  Don't miss out on this kit or True Love; they're both 50% off until February 19th!


So here's a peak at what's in this new kit.  There are also matching glitter styles and a really cute Alpha set.  
Click HERE to go to Susan's Shop!
Here's what I was able to create using Sweet Romance:

Credits: Sweet Romance by Susan Godfrey;
Word Art: The Creations Freebie by Create With TLC;
Font: Pea Nguyen

On this layout I modified the frame slightly by adding a little bit of an inked look to the frame.  I thought it would go well with the awesome brown textured paper in the back!  Did I mention that I love these colors??
Credits: Sweet Romance by Susan Godfrey;
Word Art: The Creations Freebie by Create With TLC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...