Friday, February 18, 2011

P365 Challenge Week 5 and 6

I've continued to do pretty well at taking at least 1 picture each day to do this challenge.  I'm excited to see the final version of this scrapbook and I love how each day gets at least a sentence or two of acknowledgement.  My hope is that not only will I chronicle our everyday life but that I will improve my ability to take better pictures!

For the monthly title page I've decided to make sure I have a picture of my DH and I (and our son who's supposed to arrive at the end of next month).  With that said, I still have to get this family picture for this month so the Feb Title page has yet to be completed.

Here are weeks 5 and 6:





Credits: Sweet and Simple Paper Embellishment and Template Kit #2 by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers Designs; Font: Pea Nguyen from Kevinandamanda.com and Traveling_Typewriter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...