Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shine Tori, Shine

June's My Sweet, Sweet Song Challenge's theme is "Shine Through Me"
While I had a difficult time choosing a song to use, I knew that it was going to be about my little sister and my prayer for her to cling the Jesus and let His light shine through her life!

When I started this challenge, I decided that I was going to do a two page LO each month. This is sometimes frustrating with these challenges, in the past I haven't really used pictures. But I think it's working out nicely now!



I was a featured artist for Made Ya Look Monday at FaithSisters.com!!

Credits: Little Light by Designs by Angel at Faith Sisters digital gallery; Font: tropicali Script BTN Bamboo, Edwardian Script ITC, and Razzle Dazzle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...