Thursday, June 10, 2010

Digital...I love it!!

I have been digital scrapbooking for about 6 months now! I absolutely love it! I mean I really liked traditional scrapbooking but I really hated the clean up afterward and the fact that I would have to dig through all of my "collection" before I could ever decide how I would scrap a page!

One thing I love about digital scrapbooking (besides the fact that there is no clean up afterward) is the fact that I can pretty much do anything!! If I wanted to I could crop out my sister-in-laws wedding bouquet and use it as a sticker embellishment on her wedding album or some balloons from a baby shower. If I need to match some paper with a particular color, I no longer have to search through ALL of my papers and realize that I don't have a perfect match; now I can simply adjust the color! I really loved velum in traditional scrapbooking but I could never get it on a page without some of the adhesive showing through. Now that I do digital scrapbooking I don't have that problem! What I am really looking forward to is having my scrapbook printed and bound! With creative memories you can have your scrapbook turned into and actual hardcover book! I am excited to see what the final version looks like!

Just had to share how much I love digital scrapbooking...what in the world am I going to do with all my traditional scrapbooking stuff??

1 comment:

  1. LOL and hi, yes know what ya mean with what to do with all the "material" supplies one gathers after some time. I am inspired by your digi work and yet somehow might have to do the hybrid step before totally letting go to the "other side". Thanks for sharing and thanks for commenting on my question from Scrapbook Challenges. Have fun.......neat blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...