Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trail Blazers - Week 16

52 Blessings Challenge
Week 16

Week 16 was difficult for me. I took so many pictures on this day it was very hard to choose which ones to use. I was also having a hard time figuring out a LO of pages with more than a couple of pages. I started out by using a template from Creative Memories, however I just wasn't happy with the results. I almost didn't even scrapbook today, however as I was looking through one of regular blog readings, Get It Scrapped, I came across template 48 and was immediately inspired!

Here's the template that inspired me (particularly the upper left one):

Here's what I came up with:



Credits: Paper and elements from Swing Spring by Collab Girls Creations;Stitch from Jeans by Sunshine Artz; Fonts: Leaf 1 and Hank BT; Scraplifted from Debbi Hodge's Get It Scrapped sketch #48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...