Saturday, April 5, 2014

P365 Week 07 and Week 08

I have to say, I'm feeling quite accomplished at the moment!!  Now that I have finished weeks 7 and 8 of P365, I am essentially caught up!!  The first 4 weeks are already done - just with a different set of templates.  So at some point this year I plan on going back and redoing them with the 'Life In A Box' template sets and in the theme of the rest of the year.  But for now, I'm just happy that everything is documented and up to date!!  Yay!

I also have to say that I am SO loving these templates for my P365 project!!  I've stuck to the whole not worrying about taking a picture a day and it has totally taken the stress off of completing my project.  I'm very hopeful that this will be the year that I actually finish my P365, but we'll see...we still have 2 thirds of the year left and I've a long way to go still!

Credits: 'Life In A Box' Templates Set #2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The Love Collection bundle by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The Happiness Collection by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Simple Squares #4 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Simple Squares #28 & Journal Cards for Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The 'White Papers' Collection - Set 2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Life 365 'Border It' by Weeds & Wildflowers Design

'Life In A Box' Templates Set #2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The Love Collection bundle by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The Happiness Collection by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Simple Squares #4 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Simple Squares #28 & Journal Cards for Weeds & Wildflowers Design, The 'White Papers' Collection - Set 2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design, Life 365 'Border It' by Weeds & Wildflowers Design


Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...