Friday, March 14, 2014

You Are My Happy LO

All these lovely kits I've had the chance to work with recently have me yearning for Spring to show her face here in Anchorage!  We still have snow everywhere - especially after it dumped several inches the last few days.  Nature did try to trick us by making us believe we were having an early melt down and giving us a super mild winter, but I knew it was too good to be true.  It will likely be well into April before our snow is gone.  So what's a girl to do with all these beautiful spring-timey kits??  Why dig out my summery pictures from years past!

For this layout, I started with an amazing template from Inspired Designs.  I knew I wanted to use this particular template and of course I was going to use JoyLynn's newest kit 'Be You'.  What I had no clue about was what photo I was going to use!  I'm the only girl in my household, so I often have to be careful of how girly I make my pages.  I love how the greens and oranges of this kit allowed me to use a picture of my son (one that I actually forgot I had AND have not scrapped with)!

Credits: Be You by Blue Heart Scraps; I Love Templates: Template Pack 16 by Inspired Designs; Font: Another Typewriter


Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...