Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cupcake LO

As some may know, I had a miscarriage about a month ago and actually found out the day before my son's 2nd birthday.  I had an inkling that this was the case several days before hand and our small birthday plans for our little boy had already been canceled.  How sad for my little guy!!  With everything that had been going on around the home, his birthday turned into a VERY long celebration!!  He didn't get a birthday cake with candles (which makes me sad but he won't remember so I shouldn't feel too bad) but I made sure he had a special sweet treat - a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting!  This was a SUPER special treat for our little one because he is not supposed to have wheat and almost never has candy or goodies like this!!  It was so funny because as he finished it off you could see that the sweetness was just a bit too much for him!  

Credits: Spring Fling Mini, Folds & Creases, Polkas by Blue Heart Scraps; A Little Crush Templates by Blue Heart Scraps; Fonts: Hank BT and Pea Ramona


Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...