Friday, March 1, 2013

Lucky Me LO

It is now March!!  March has a special meaning for me now as that's the month my amazing son was born on!  My little guy is going to be two years old and I just can't believe it!!  When I saw JoyLynn's new kit "Lucky Me", I began scrolling through pictures of my son (usually how I get inspired for a layout) and I found these adorable pictures that I had taken of him when he was just a couple weeks old!!  I knew as soon as I saw them that I had to use them with this sweet kit!

Credits: Lucky Me Elements, Lucky Me Journal Cards, Lucky Me Patterned Papers, and Lucky Me Plain Papers; Sketch 291 from Scrapbook Challenges; Fonts: Impact Label Reversed, and Mary Jane's Shoe's by Lisa Sisneros




Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...