Friday, March 1, 2013

Lucky Day LO

For Christmas I got a new camera!  I've been drooling over it for the longest time and finally we found a smokin' hot deal on it and there you go, I've got a new camera in my hands.  Only problem is that there is a huge learning curve.  I was already messing with the manual functions on my ancient camera so it's not like it's completely foreign.

So, anyways, I've been hesitant to take my camera out into the freezing cold of Alaska especially since I still don't have a camera case!  On this day it was sunny and "warm" so we decided to go play in the snow!  My only problem was figuring out the settings for my dslr!!  I ended up getting a few photos that I loved but a lot of them turned out way over exposed from all of the snow.

When I saw this template I couldn't help but think of the photos I took that day and I just love how all the bright white of the snow actually works in this layout!!  My not so snazzy photo was saved!!

Credits: Carefree Days by Blue Heart Scraps, Reading Room by Blue Heart Scraps, Be Yourself by Matilda Designs, Listen To Your Heart by Inspired Designs, Sweet & Simple Kit #3 by Gina Marie Huff; Stack It Vol. 2 Templates by Blue Heart Scraps


Here's a look at JoyLynn's new template sets - only available at Brownie Scraps!




Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...