Friday, July 27, 2012

Play, Learn, & Grow LO

I absolutely love the new kit by Blue Heart Scraps!!  It's all about school and learning AND seeing that I used to be an elementary school teacher and have a little guy, I will totally be using this kit often!  In fact, if I was still teaching, I probably would have printed out things like the glue bottle, crayon, scissors, etc. to put on the board and use as prompts for the students to know what to do next.

So here's my page and I just love the way it turned out!!
Credits: Make The Grade Make Kit by Blue Heart Scraps and The Grade Word Pieces by Blue Heart Scraps; Joyful Beginnings Template Pack by Blue Heart Scraps; Font: Jake by Lisa Sisneros




Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...