Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Away We Go LOs

Ugh!  I totally don't know how I missed these layouts!!  These were done at the beginning of the month; but I guess, better late than never!!

The GingerScraps July Buffet was all about travel "Away We Go" and I just knew what pictures I wanted to use!!  Since my DS and I just went on a little 2 week trip to visit family in May I knew that I just had to scrap the pictures that I took of him in the airport!!  In those two weeks my 15 month old went from never even being near an airport to flying on a airplane 4 times!!  He was my little trooper and did amazingly well (totally answered prayers)!!



Credits: Away We Go: Tags, Lables, Tabs, and Brackets, Away We Go: Solid Papers; Away We Go: Patterned Paper Pack, Away We Go: Banners and Borders, Away We Go: Journal Cards and Lables by Inspired Designs; Sketch 296 (double page version) from Scrapbook Challenges; Neato Handprint by Lisa Sisneros and Cry Kitty

Here is the beautiful 2 page sketch that I used for this layout:

Here are the kits that I used to create these pages:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...