Friday, November 18, 2011

Road Trip LO

In 2009, my husband and I decided to move from Southern California to Anchorage, Alaska.  We also decided to drive and pack all of our worldly possessions into our vehicles!!  It was a crazy road trip and we did it in less than a week!  By the time we made it to Anchorage, we were so stressed out and exhausted!  We needed a few days to recover from our move!  Well, as I said that was in '09 and I've yet to scrap anything from that adventure!!  Thankfully, I was able to use Monica's new kit "Road Trip" to scrap some about this crazy week from 2009.

Credits: Road Trip by Scrappamondo by Monica; Font: Pea Kensey

Here's Monica's fun new kit - AND - she has a new store opening up at With Love Studio!!  Get 40% off of everything in her new store from November 18-22!!



Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...