Friday, October 21, 2011

Perfect You LO and some good news!!

So let me share my news first...
     I am so excited to announce that I am on Lisa Sisneros' Creative Team!  She is a designer over at CatScrap and her work is AMAZING...you absolutely have to check out her shop!  I hope I can do it justice!!  I am also very lucky to be working with a lot of VERY, very, talented ladies!!

So here is a look at the beautiful stuff I got to work with this week!

Beautiful, right!?  Well, you should definitely see some of the amazing LO's that the rest of the creative team made using these kits {here}.  But, until then check out my LO!

Credits: Floral Fusion: Fall by Lisa Sisneros Designs; Alt. Metal Alphabet by Lisa Sisneros Designs



Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...