Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today

June 28th my husband and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary!  However, due to it landing on a weekday we actually celebrated on the following weekend!  To celebrate we went to Benihana (it's becoming sort of a tradition now I guess) for the all you can eat sushi...yummmm!!

 It was also a big day for another reason - it was our first time out with out our little baby Jesse!!  I took it really well!  I didn't cry and I didn't call my parents to see how he was doing (although I use super tempted to call)!  Jesse did great and didn't cry once!  He's such an easy going baby; praise the Lord!

So onto my layout...Inspired Designs by Crystal just released this new kit "The Good Life" and I knew that I just had to scrap our anniversary pics to show off our good life!!

Credits: The Good Life by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Hart; Scrap-lifted from Kelly Messer's "I Love You" LO

Here's a look at IDBC's new kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...