Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweet Dreams LO

I've been trying to do a few of the monthly challenges over at Sunshine Studio Scraps the past couple of months.  One of the challenges is called "Here, There, and Everywhere".  This is basically a random challenge that the monthly host comes up with.  With it being July, it's no wonder that this months challenge is to scrap using red, white, and blue.

For my LO I scrapped a picture of my son taken when he was 1 week old.  I journal about the joys and difficulties of that first week, thus making this LO super special to me!

To create this LO I used the kit Family Forever by Inspired Designs by Crystal and her Word Art Bedtime: Pt 1

Credits: Family Forever by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Word Art: Bedtime: Pt 1 by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Pea Kar Kar Print and Typewriterhand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...