Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Kit - Mothers & Daughters

Susan Godfrey just released a new kit called Mothers & Daughters which is exclusively being sold at The Studio.  This is a beautiful kit with a variety of shade of purples and teals.  Susan's CT girls have been creating some absolutely gorgeous layouts using this kit!


Here is what I came up with while using the Mothers & Daughters kit:


I've been married for nearly 3 years and have yet to scrapbook our wedding photos.  I loved how the purples in this kit went so well with our colors...it gave me the perfect excuse to scrap some of our wedding pics!
Credits: Mothers & Daughters by Susan Godfrey Designs;
Word Art: The Creations Freebie by Create With TLC

For this LO I was inspired by the name of the kit, Mothers & Daughters.  I'm one of those people with an enlarged family due to step parents (I have two amazing step parents)!  I immediately was reminded of last year's family photos with my step mom, little sister and sister-in-law.  This just felt like a perfect kit to use to show off a great Mother with her pack of daughters!  
Credits: Mothers & Daughters by Susan Godfrey Designs;
Stitches from Homespun Stitches by Susan Godfrey;
Font: Goodbye Crewel World NF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...