Sunday, February 27, 2011

Precious. Little. One

I get inspired to scrapbook in a variety of different ways.  It could be by a scrapbook kit, some pictures that I have piled up, or by the amazing LO's done by other scrappers!  Today I was totally inspired by Sketch 242 over at Scrapbook Challenges!  One of the CT gals over there did a LO and I thought, "Hmmm, I could totally do that!"  Instantly I knew what kit I was going to use (Be Still My Heart by Susan Godfrey Designs and Studio RA Designs) and exactly what picture as well!!

So here is the sketch created by Cheryl over at Scrapbook Challenges (I was particularly inspired by Natalie's LO!!):
Find this sketch here

Here is what I came up with:
Credits: Be Still My Heart Collab by Susan Godfrey
Designs and Studio RA Designs; Word Art: The
Creations Freebie by Create With TLC; Sketch 243 by
Cheryl at Scrapbook Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...