Friday, July 2, 2010

Camping

52 Blessings Week 20

Week 20 was an exciting adventure! My DH and I went camping for the first time since we've been married AND it was our first camping trip since we've moved to Anchorage Alaska! Joe (DH) and I arrived at Eklutna Lake on a Friday and our friends were planning on making it the next day. We attempted to bike around the lake but, being out of "biking" shape, we barely made it halfway. Next time our goal is to make it all the way around!

I love the large picture on this LO. It's of our 4 friends and little Mishka (puppy husky). I'm kind of obsessed with pathways and just fell in love with the tall trees surrounding this curving trail! The small picture is of my DH and myself.

DH and I plan on going camping to Eklutna sometime in the next couple of weeks! Look for another camping page! Lol!



Credits: Into Spring by Delicious Scraps; Word Art: Creative Memories Freebies; Font: Traveling Typewriter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...