Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweetly Broken - April

This is My Sweet, Sweet Song Challenge for April. The theme for this month was "My salvation, my restoration"

April's challenge was an awesome time to reflect on the sacrifice that Jesus made in order for us to be restored and forgiven. We have an amazing father in heaven and His love for us is beyond comprehension! As the lyrics of my chosen song say, "how wondrous Your redeeming love and how great is Your faithfulness". Even when we are so undeserving He is willing to cleanse us of our sins and claim us as His very own children. I am so thankful that I serve such a loving God!




Credits: Alive by TMA designs (faithsisters.com digital shop); Picture: Sharefaith.com powerpoint templates; Font: Microsoft Sans Serif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...