Saturday, May 29, 2010

Marvelous Light - March

My Sweet, Sweet Song Challenge for March's Theme is, "All my worship"

"Sin has lost it's power, death has lost it's sting. From the grave You've risen Victoriously! Into marvelous light I'm running, out of darkness, out of shame..." I love this song. It speaks so clearly of the darkness that I once lived in before I came to know Jesus. With Jesus I don't have to fear even death and know that He has removed my shame and cleansed the stains that sin had left upon me. I am so thankful for the peace that our Lord gives to those who believe in Him and love Him!





Credits: Photos from Sharefaith.com powerpoint templates; Frames and Paper: Pure Praise from Scrap Quest Designs by Jennifer Eldridge; Paper: Bring on the Music by Designs by Angel and also from Happy Musician Collab kit (Faithsisters.com digital shop); Font: Hotel Coral Essex and Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...