Friday, March 7, 2014

Singing In The Rain LO

Today I get to share not only a sweet rainy day kit with you today, but some awesome templates too!  JoyLynn of Blue Heart Scraps has created a kit called Cloudy Skies which is so perfect for all the unscrapped pictures of my son playing in his super cute rain jacket!  It would work perfectly with all his bath time pictures as well!  As for the templates, Crystal from Inspired Designs is at it again with her I Love Templates set!!  I just adore the way these worked together!!

Credits: Cloudy Skies Element Pack, Cloudy Skies Plain and Creased Papers, and Cloudy Skies Paper Pack by Blue Heart Scraps; I Love Templates: Pack 27 by Inspired Designs





Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...