Sunday, March 16, 2014

P365 Week 5 and Week 6

So going back and checking the previous work I have done for this years P365, I came to the realization that I only got up to week 4 before I feel off the wagon!!!  Ugh!!!  Seriously, usually around this time of year I'm still going pretty strong!  Well, being a part of Weeds & Wildflowers Design's Creative Team has giving me back my motivation!!  So I've decided to go back to where I left off (week 5) and move on from there.  Hopefully, I'll finish this year - fingers crossed!!!

One of the things I really like about these templates is how versatile they are AND how easy it is to modify when needed!  One thing that holds me back each year is that some days I have a bunch of great photos and other days I have NO photos!!  I've decided to not be hard on myself.  I plan on doing whatever is going to work for that particular week!!  I also love having a journal card and just documenting the highlights for the week, rather than trying to jam in info from each day!  Some days we do lots of interesting things and other days I struggle to even remember what happened that day!

Credits: The Love Collection by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Simple Squares #28 & Journal Cards by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; 'Life In A Box' Templates Set #1 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Background paper from Sweet & Simple Kit #2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; LIFE 365 'Border It' by Weeds & Wildflowers Design

Credits: The Love Collection by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Simple Squares #28 & Journal Cards by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Simple Squares #31 & word Art Chalk Brush Set Bundle by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; 'Life In A Box' Templates Set #1 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Background paper from Sweet & Simple Kit #2 by Weeds & Wildflowers Design; LIFE 365 'Border It' by Weeds & Wildflowers Design



One of the great systems that Gina, the designer over at Weeds & Wildflowers Design, has created is the Simple Squares!  Not only does she make these elements in square format but in horizontal and vertical format too!  They're perfect for Project Life and her own templates too!  I was able to sample her newest Simple Square creation - Simple Squares #31 & Word Art Chalk Brush Set!!  This awesome bundle allows you to customize your word art and cards with different colors of chalk!  I actually customized mine a little bit more by changing the word art to white and putting it on a chalkboard background!  







Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...