Saturday, March 29, 2014

Laughter & Love LO

Gina Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design has created some awesome papers!!  I love having a variety of white and kraft papers!!  One of the great things about these papers is that with the variety of texture it's super fun to layer them up and create your own unique paper!  For this layout I used the white wood textured paper (which seems to be very "in" at the moment) with a kraft paper that had a neat inked design layered on top.  In between these two layers I have a polka dot paper that has been blended and faded in my attempt to look like the wood has been inked or painted.  Hopefully, you enjoy these papers as much as I did!  I think I'll end up using a few of these papers on my P365 as well!  

Credits: Sweet & Simple Kit #6; The 'White Papers' Collection - Set 2, The 'Kraft Papers' Collection - Set 1, all by Weeds & Wildflowers Design







Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...