Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birthday Boy LO

I cannot believe that my little guy is already 2 years old!!  Everyone says that time will go by so quickly, and I knew it would, but I just can't believe HOW quickly!!  I still remember the day I went into labor with Jesse and the day we brought him home!!

Monica of ViolaMoni created this awesome kit, Bloomin Dreams, and I love how the colors work so perfectly with my pictures and how even though I used a lot of purples it's grungy enough not to look girly!!

Credits: Bloomin Dreams (basic paper), Bloomin Dreams (patterned papers), Bloomin Dreams (scribbles), Bloomin Dreams (elements), Bloomin Dreams (frames), by Viola Moni; Template: 2x2 Vol 2 by Roseytoes Designs; Font Grease and Mary Jane's Shoes by Lisa Sisneros

Here's a look at all of her Bloomin Dreams goodies (which are exclusively at Gotta Pixel right now):



Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...