Friday, March 22, 2013

Today

I'm pregnant, and although I'm only 9 weeks along, it's been a bumpy road.  I've definitely had my faith stretched and pulled plenty in these past weeks as I've been on a roller coaster full of ups and downs of positive and negative news!  Some friends have given me some great advice about living in the day and simply appreciating each moment of this pregnancy.  While others are hating the whole morning sickness and dreading all of the other symptoms, I've come to be thankful for them as it's a continual reminder that today, I am pregnant!  

Credits: Girls Rock On by ViolaMoni; Template: Stack It Vol. 4 by Blue Heart Scraps; Font: Digs My Heart and For The One Hundredth Time





Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...