Friday, February 8, 2013

Funner LO & a Freebie

I absolutely love the grunge papers that JoyLynn of Blue Heart Scraps created with this new kit "A Little Crush"!  I saw the template pack from this kit and knew immediately that I wanted to rotate it and spread the photo clusters to the edges!  I just love the way it turned out and how boyish this turned out in spite of the hearts and the reds!  

Credits: A Little Crush by Blue Heart Scraps; A Little Crush: Grunge Paper Freebie by Blue Heart Scraps; A Little Crush Templates (rotated) by Blue Heart Scraps; Word Art freebie from Create With TLC; Font: 1942 Report


Here's a look at the great template set that JoyLynn made to go along with this awesome kit!  I love how different my layout looks with me simply flipping the template!  

Here's a look at the corresponding kit!  

AND if you go and "LIKE" JoyLynn's FB page [ Blue Heart Scraps ] you can pick up the A Little Crush: Grunge Paper Freebie!!!   I love grunge paper and these papers are so great for "boying" up a layout!!  



Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...