Saturday, September 1, 2012

Amazing LO

I'll say it again, I am really liking the colors from this months GingerScraps buffet!  Here's another layout using the kits from Inspired Designs.  I was able to go to our church's Women's Retreat and decided that the blues and yellows could really highlight some of my scenic pictures.  I also used the freebie word art from this months Word Art Challenge at GingerScraps!  

Credits: Life Is Beautiful: Elements, Life Is Beautiful: Journal Tags and Fasteners, Life Is Beautiful: Solids, and Life Is Beautiful Paper Pack 2 by Inspired Designs by Crystal; I Love Templates: Pack 15 by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Word art: September Word Art Challenge (GingerScraps) {FREE}by Z Pink Boudoir Designs; Font: Typewriterhand and Cupcake by Lisa Sisneros
Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...