Sunday, March 25, 2012

Zen With Tangles LO

I did this layout for GingerScraps March Mystery Challenge.  This month we were asked to try something we've never tried before.  I decided to do last month's Mystery Challenge, which challenged us to try out zen tangles.  Zen tangles are kind of like doodles - if you're interested in the whole art of zen tangles or just want patterns then you have to check out Tangle Patterns!

I had so much fun creating this layout and adding coloring to my tangle!  I love that it looks like a large flower right in the center of the page!  I did my tangle by hand and then scanned it.  Once I had it in my scrapbook software, I filled sections with different papers from the kit I was using.
Credits: Zen Tangle by me (portions are filled with papers from the kit Love Struck by LDrag Designs); Love Struck by LDrag Desgins (some items recolored or altered); Leaves from Reading Room by Inspired Designs; Tangled Goodies-Feb. Mysteries Challenge Gift by Jill DZines; Sketchybet - Neutrals Alpha by Jen Yurko (outline recolored pink); Font: Traveling_Typewriter 

Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...