Saturday, March 31, 2012

This Chick Can Rock LO

I created this layout using the free template from GingerScraps March Template Challenge.  I love the way the torn paper turned out and how perfectly my little sister's shirt goes with Crystal's (Inspired Designs) kit! I just wish I had some pictures of my little sister and her guitar, it would have been a great match!  

Credits: This Chick Can Rock by Inspired Designs; Frame (recolored) and Leaf from Lucky Lucky Me: Facebook Fan Freebie kit by Inspired Designs; GingerScraps March Template Freebie by Twin Mom Scraps


So here is the FREE template that you can pick up over at GingerScraps!  And if you love working with templates make sure you check out the Template Challenge thread twice a month to pick up your freebie!!


Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...