Tuesday, January 31, 2012

P366 {January}

I've been so behind on blogging this month!  My scrapbook software decided to randomly stop working and took over a week to get it back up and working!  Whew!  It was pretty rough not being able to scrap for over a week, but I guess it was a good thing because the sickies have been going around my family!

My new workflow plan for P366 has been working out so far.  I've taken a picture every day and was able to keep my chosen pictures organized which has proven helpful with me not being able to complete my layouts right away.  I've also continued to delete pictures that need to be deleted and correct pictures that I keep right away.  The new materialistic templates have been awesome as well. I'm happy to say that even with me not being able to scrapbook for over a week, I am already done with January!!  Yay me...I'm just hoping I keep up the momentum!

I've already posted my first week so here is my January title page and the rest of the week's layouts!
 Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Font: Times New Roman
  Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 and Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Font: Typewriterhand
 Credits: Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Enjoy The Journey Wordart from Sweet and Simple Kit #6 (recolored) by Weeds and Wildflowers Design; Font: Typewriterhand
  Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 and Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Enjoy The Simple Things Wordart from Sweet and Simple Kit #4 by Weeds and Wildflowers Design; Font: Typewriterhand
   Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 and Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Font: Typewriterhand
  Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 and Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Font: Typewriterhand
 Credits: Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Enjoy The Journey Wordart from Sweet and Simple Kit #4 by Weeds and Wildflowers Design; Font: Typewriterhand
 Credits: Colors Of My Life Paper Pack 1 and Colors Of My Life Date Set by Inspired Designs; Every{day} Life: Templates by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and Cinzia Designs; Enjoy The Journey Wordart from Sweet and Simple Kit #8 (recolored) by Weeds and Wildflowers Design; Font: Typewriterhand

Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...