Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Everyday LO

Wow!  Can you believe that it's already 2012??  I don't know about you, but 2011 went by so quickly! As most scrappers or photographers know when the new year arrives the new Project 52/365 do as well!  I am so far behind on my P365 for last year but I will finish it! But if you plan on doing one of these projects (I'm planning on doing one this year too) then you will want to check out Gingerscraps.  Inspired Designs is planning on doing a collection for the P365 projects and here's a look at her first kit.


Credits: Colors Of My Life: Paper Pack 1 and Paper Pack 2 and Colors Of My Life: Purple Element Pack by Inspired Designs; Font: Neato Handprint by Lisa Sisneros



Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...