Tuesday, November 29, 2011

High Expectations LO and No Looking Back...Or Down LO

Hi everyone!  I sure hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  We had a great time, in spite of not feeling so great!  I don't know about you, but I sure have a lot to be thankful for!!  So while I've been sick and dealing with holiday stuff, I've kind of had to put scrapping on the back burner.  Well, I'm back and on the mend and here with a couple new layouts!!

Credits: L8ter Sk8ter by Blue Heart Scraps; Children Wordart by Inspired Designs; I Love Templates: Template Pack 4 by Inspired Designs



Credits: Relax Mini Kit by Blue Heart Scraps; I Love Templates: Template Pack 6 by Inspired Designs; Font: Pea Croxford, Typewriterhand, and Too Much Paper





Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...