Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Creative Memories Software

For those who don't know, I use Creative Memories software to do all of my scrapbook layouts.  I've considered using Photoshop but CM is so easy to use and I can nearly do all that Photoshop would allow me to do!!

Well CM has come out with a new version...Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4.0!!  AND because of this new software CM has discounted their 3.0 version to $32!!  If you are new to scrapbooking and have been wanting to try it out but want something simple and easy to use then you really have to try this software out!!  No I am not a CM consultant and I am not getting any money if you do buy the product, I just happen to think that this software is pretty darn awesome!!

Creative Memories Discounted Software

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...