Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Bird

I just love scrapbooking SO much!  Now that I have my son, I'm even more inspired to scrap each and every moment.  I mean I have more photos than I could ever know what to do with, but I don't mind trying to scrap as many as I can!  I just love this pic of my little guy while he was doing tummy time.  Here he is with his big chubby cheeks and his adorable smile!  

For this LO I used Passerotto by Scrappamondo.  The colors match my photo perfectly too!  I thought the quote was adorable (found it doing an internet search!!)  "I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of it's egg" - James M. Barrie

Credits: Passerotto by Scrappamondo; Font: Digs My Hart


Here's a look at the kit used to create this LO:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...